Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Hi Edd,

Not that what you've done doesn't look good but if I were doing a Tee specifically for Andromeda, I'm be inclined to use the graphic off of the doors instead of the pin-striping.

I mean, there are lots of pinstriped tees about but the mural is synonymous with the car so you should utilise that!

Also and unless its the existing logo, I'd change the font to maybe a hand drawn one...

Other than that! Perfect! :)

Sorry mate, in my humble opinion of course!

Stew

meant to say, I really like the illustration of the car itself - really nice job!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks stew ,, thats the sort of thing im after ideas that i can kick around ,,like it ,,,,edd

·
I`m Amish...and proud
87 Posts
i totally agree...the striping takes away from the car...i see what stew is saying about the ball but thats more intense than the pinstriping...i`ll knock one up with the ball so we can compare...edds choice

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I'm fairly sure that when the car came out, there was a T shirt available with the bouncing ball on it. Was available in either a Street Machine or Custom car advert. Or maybe even Hot Rod and Custom UK magazine

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
I'm fairly sure that when the car came out, there was a T shirt available with the bouncing ball on it. Was available in either a Street Machine or Custom car advert. Or maybe even Hot Rod and Custom UK magazine
There was a T-remember the add -cant remenber what was on it though

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
its funny how a bit of fun ,, and then theres allways one who has to have adig get personal KUSTOM KULTURE ,, as for the t shirts yes it should of been just the bounceing ball in water ,, pop shop,,,,mmmmmmmmm NO ,,LOL
as for the ball it was a painting by 60s pop art artist michael english and was called bounceing ball in water , not a beech ball but a little rubber super ball

1 - 20 of 23 Posts