Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
I didnt realise you were in Leighton Buzzard !!
Weve got 'Robs 32' just outside Milton Keynes and you in leighton Buzzard.
Any chance of bringing Andromeda along to the Bedford Cruise (last Sunday evening of the month).
It would cause one hell of a stir! :D

Photo i took in 1979...

·
Registered
732 Posts
I didnt realise you were in Leighton Buzzard !!
Weve got 'Robs 32' just outside Milton Keynes and you in leighton Buzzard.
Any chance of bringing Andromeda along to the Bedford Cruise (last Sunday evening of the month).
It would cause one hell of a stir! :D

Photo i took in 1979...

Is that the Ally Pally show ?Think I've still got the programme somewhere.
Andromeda still looks wild all these years later.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
and to think errol brown from hot chocolate said he couldnt afford it when he went to view it. all those years ago.........ironic and iconic......love it

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
errol brown.......bald headed singer from 70s 80s group hot chocolate was interviewed on gmtv many years ago and spoke about looking at andromeda with a view to buying it but said he couldnt afford it. im crap on comps but if u google or u-tube hot chocolate u will see who i mean:shake:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, love to see andromeda again are you going to supernats this year ,love to see a the show ,, do you have more photos love to see them , i putting one together myself ... cheers henry :tup:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Revenge

Great car. I saw this in bits when I bought a gearbox off a guy near Box Hill, near Dorking, Surrey and I could not believe my eyes when he showed me the other one!!! yup....Revenge, in his other garage. That was about 6 or 7 years ago.:wave:

·
Registered
206 Posts
time travel website

got these of the timetravel website when i was looking at my dads coupe on it , it says OLYMPIA JAN 1981 -http://www.timetraveldvds.co.uk/gallery/OLYMPIA%20JAN%20'81/index.html

·
Registered
676 Posts
One my top hot rodding memory`s is a 100 mile road trip in ANDROMEDA with steve and some of the mid-sussex rodders , many ( ! ) years ago , from haywards heath to the bexhill 100 classic car show . On the return journey we decided as the local council had thoughtfully opened a new by-pass , we had better check it out ......... I can still hear the blower and feel the power pushing on & on & on to warp speed ....... Oh yeah , and in a layby at the end of the bypass , a nice p.c. on motorbike having a *** who just gave us the thumbs up !!!!!!!! gonna have to dig out photo`s !

1 - 20 of 31 Posts