Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,700 Posts
And a scrapyard Corsa radiator fitted a few hours later saw him running in the 8s for the next couple of days!

·
Registered
341 Posts
nice air andy:tup: ,welcome to the supercharged outlaws mate, you will fit right in with them wheels up there nice one:pmsl:

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
wow, that was a great slow-mo! whats the alloy box looking thing under the car that smashes into the strip? trans sump?

·
Registered
415 Posts
nice air andy:tup: ,welcome to the supercharged outlaws mate, you will fit right in with them wheels up there nice one:pmsl:
York end of the month then its Hotrods and hills run , couple of weeks later , its the first time out with you guys, Andy is really looking forward to it, as
am I

But quicker times are also needed to keep up with you lot, might be just what he needs, but the wheelie bars must be fitted, no more runs like that at Santa Pod, Scary for me and i was just watching

Craig

·
Registered
341 Posts
York end of the month then its Hotrods and hills run , couple of weeks later , its the first time out with you guys, Andy is really looking forward to it, as
am I

But quicker times are also needed to keep up with you lot, might be just what he needs, but the wheelie bars must be fitted, no more runs like that at Santa Pod, Scary for me and i was just watching

Craig
hi craig,sounds like you guys are busy this month, he loves it thow ,every time i look up from my car in the pits he seems to be driving past.with a big grin on his face:D well done on the 8sec run thats quick. if you got down to 8.5sec area you will be on the average dial in time at the moment but thats alky cars dont forget . the 2 petrol cars that run are only just in the 9s.

keep the bars on :pmsl: lee

·
Registered
341 Posts
hi craig,sounds like you guys are busy this month, he loves it thow ,every time i look up from my car in the pits he seems to be driving past.with a big grin on his face:D well done on the 8sec run thats quick. if you got down to 8.5sec area you will be on the average dial in time at the moment but thats alky cars dont forget . the 2 petrol cars that run are only just in the 9s.

keep the bars on :pmsl: lee
are you still doing the mallory park show next weekend i have tickets on the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts