Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys ,

Old fart Tri Chevy freak , been innactive as far as owning a car or going to shows for 20+ yrs . Been helping a mate with a body off resto on a 60 Biscayne 2dr sdn for the last couple of years and hope to get around a bit with him once it's finished .

Glad to be here and hope the forum really takes off :tup:.

Ron

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Stew ? Milt ? ,

Bob's old pics have bought back some great memories eh ? , hope to catch up with you in person sometime .

Ron

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Hey Stew ? Milt ? ,

Bob's old pics have bought back some great memories eh ? , hope to catch up with you in person sometime .

Ron
Is Bob on there? I haven't seen them!

Yes we have to catch up - we're gonna have the film nite at Dream Cars next month at which you are cordially invited!

Stew

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah he joined last week Stew, on there as NoJive 55 , been posting some great old pics .

Are you completely locked out ? , you can't even view it ?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Paul ,

This looks like a great place to be eh :bigsmile:

I'll try and get my mate to register here and show a few pics but he's not really a forum/club type of guy .

TBH we've been really negligent re: taking many pictures of the progress but here's a couple of quickies just after we got the body back on .

I'm sure he's got a few pics I took when we picked it up from Southampton Docks , I'll try and get 'em .

Ron

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hey Ron. Long time no see. The 60 Impala reminds me of the time I picked one up from you for Milton.That was a long time ago.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hi Paul ,

This looks like a great place to be eh :bigsmile:

I'll try and get my mate to register here and show a few pics but he's not really a forum/club type of guy .

TBH we've been really negligent re: taking many pictures of the progress but here's a couple of quickies just after we got the body back on .

I'm sure he's got a few pics I took when we picked it up from Southampton Docks , I'll try and get 'em .

Ron
Blimey, he's really gone into it in a big way. Looks like it'll be really well done. Don't know if you know my Impala but it's a black 59 Coupe with a tripower 348, 4-speed and posi. Has disc brakes and poly suspension, sway bars etc. Goes round corners quite well for an aircraft carrier!

Paul

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Whoops, forgot say Hi Ron. I am really enjoying the patrons of this establishment. Regards, Rog.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Just back from Santa Pod,sorry Ron and Hey!
witnessed Andy Frost street car at 190mph!!!!!!!!!then backed it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts