Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think its all part of being a modeller, i know military modellers who have over 1000 un-made kits in thier lofts.
i think us hotrodders are the same i have lots of kits i want to make and half of dozen being made but not finnish , never seems to be enouth hours

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
re rat rod hotwheels

hi ratrod my mate got me two hot wheels rat rods this year from the hot wheels convention in las vagas, they are both only 1 of 1 offs, they were $30 each, both by dk customs in usa, what do you think like them, i may sell the mauve one dont know ?

what do you think of the detail for a little model.

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
i think us hotrodders are the same i have lots of kits i want to make and half of dozen being made but not finnish , never seems to be enouth hours
Think Ive got about 60 to do :eek:
Even if I made them all, I've got knowhere to display them :beuj:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Glad I'm not the only 1 with a stash :tup:
Steve, I have over 63 unbuilt kits and around 25 kits that have been started but not finished yet enough spares to fill a very,very large box.
The missus keeps complaining, but I am always on the lookout for more kits. Gotta have something to do when I retire...:pmsl:

·
70's Cresta,not the drink
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi ratrod my mate got me two hot wheels rat rods this year from the hot wheels convention in las vagas, they are both only 1 of 1 offs, they were $30 each, both by dk customs in usa, what do you think like them, i may sell the mauve one dont know ?

what do you think of the detail for a little model.
I like them, the detail on such a small scale is well good, i don't know so much about the oversize bug catcher on the purple one, but other than that i like them.:tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts