Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again the sun came out for the monthly Boneshakers Meet starting off at Laughton

After a quick drink it was off for a cruise through the Sussex countryside to Berwick.......

The locals seemed pleased to see us when we pulled into Berwick.:happy:

Gasser gathering......

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
You all had a great day by the look of Nics pics.:happy: p.s. Never take pics when driving. Driving a serious business.:happy:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nice Pictures Nick,

Looks like the venue cruise move went well.

Hope you can make Lamberhurst Cruise Night next saturday the 13th.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Doh ! .......

hay , Tark , ooops then ! still , could be worse .... until last week my humber lived in seaford and I drove up to laughton in it , but last week we moved to workshops 2 miles from laughton ..... and now ( the boneshakers ) have moved to the Berwick Inn , next to Berwick staion , near seaford ..... which means I have to drive to w/shop , swop cars and drive back........then swap back......... DOH !......think i`ll get the train ....:sniff:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Boneshakers day out

To all you guys that turned up at the Roebuck after we had left to criuse to new venue many apologies we do hope you dont give up on us and hope to see you at the Berwick Inn, Station Road, Berwick, East Sussex BN26 6SZ
on the first sunday of every month from 12 noon.

Once again apologies Mark

·
Registered
703 Posts
To all you guys that turned up at the Roebuck after we had left to criuse to new venue many apologies we do hope you dont give up on us and hope to see you at the Berwick Inn, Station Road, Berwick, East Sussex BN26 6SZ
on the first sunday of every month from 12 noon.

Once again apologies Mark
Hi and welcome Mark, nice to see you on here, just got to get Mike on now.. regards Keith.

·
Registered
477 Posts
love it, and thats comming from someone thats got 25 years in the hobby and just about to driop off the edge into the family car abiss.... looks the part that does, almost stirs me to do the Devon pickup Ive got up the side of the house, might as well plan to do sometig with it... If the fella that owns it can get in touch I would love to see some of the mods and see pics of the front end set up and stuff if they could e mail me a few build pics I could be tempted to get back into this game ...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi , BIGYIN , karl built + owns the devon but doesnt do computers ! me and timetravel will be going to his workshop saturday to see his fordson gasser project on the way to the A21 meet ,I will ask if he has any build-up pix I can scan for ya . It has the shortest leaf springs ive ever seen on the front axle !!!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
any info you can mster would be great, steering box etc ,, axle width, rear end type and width, how its mounted... dont want to build a clone jus looking for as much info as possible ...even if its for sale or likely to be when the fordson is done ??? would appreciate pics under the hood, front and rear end and anything else you cn think of .... cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts