Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all.after cutting bumper about and making frame to mount spare wheel on back of car i could,nt get an hubcap.so i looked in shed and found old holly airfilter split it and used lid.i think it looks alright for now

Attachments

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Is that Photoshopped?

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Really? What is the white thing, is it a tyre or a cover, it looks very ragged around the pale blue ragged wheel.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I think maybe the extreme whiteness of it and the edge around where the blue rim shows makes it all look photoshopped, although it obviously isn't.

Is the cover elasticated, giving the strange finish around the inside edge?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes it is elasticated.it came of the front of a vw bus i use to own it had a picture on it so i cut the middle out and stitched the edge.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for comments magman/nojive.this car is being built on a very tight budget.the intention of thread was to show what can be done with stuff we have slung in shed/garage

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hello all,i was going to french rear lights but i see other volvos like that so i thought i would be different and exstend wings instead.there are a few kustoms in amarica i have seen with vents on the roof. i dont what there purpose is but they look good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts