Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am toying with the idea of importing a vehicle to help fund my mustang project and for a little bit of fun!

Does anyone know what a 1955 ford f6 (F600) all running and working would fetch over here, registered and ready for the road. MOT and tax exempt...?

Pic hopefully appears below. Probably should be looking at something smaller but for some reason I cant stop looking at this...

Ford F6.jpg

Thanks

·
Vendor
3,386 Posts
My opinion is it will be a hard sell ,you are appealing to a very limited market ,if you think you can afford to spend the money , sit on the truck for possibly a year or so before you find a buyer & maybe not recoup you,re initial investment give it a try ,given the fact that Jim earns his living selling all manner of imported trucks can,t see why he would to give advice to someone looking to do the same ,could be wrong but I don,t think so RAY A in sf

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My opinion is it will be a hard sell ,you are appealing to a very limited market ,if you think you can afford to spend the money , sit on the truck for possibly a year or so before you find a buyer & maybe not recoup you,re initial investment give it a try ,given the fact that Jim earns his living selling all manner of imported trucks can,t see why he would to give advice to someone looking to do the same ,could be wrong but I don,t think so RAY A in sf
Thanks for your reply, and totally understand why it will have limited interest... Just love the look of it but yes I do also need to sell it so point taken... Aiming a little high i think.

Regarding 'Jim', I have no intention on stepping on peoples toes or getting in the way of other peoples business. Just a one off bit of fun and at the same time make a small dollar or 2 to go towards my project... Was just seeing if anyone was up on F6's and what they go for as I had no idea they existed until now!

·
Stroker
5,458 Posts
Is it a stocker :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts