Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above im looking for a reliant scimitar for my 32 roadster project any one got one or know of one going spare,

doesnt even have to be complete, ideally need just the full rolling chassis and running gear and V5 doc, (chassis, axles, gbox and engine,) be selling/scrapping the body anyway,

thanks

charles

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
as above im looking for a reliant scimitar for my 32 roadster project any one got one or know of one going spare,

doesnt even have to be complete, ideally need just the full rolling chassis and running gear and V5 doc, (chassis, axles, gbox and engine,) be selling/scrapping the body anyway,

thanks

charles
they turn up on ebay quite a bit, mot failures can be cheap, [there was a v8 rover powered se6 last week for £500, but no v5,OR PLATES so probably best to give that one a miss, keep looking, and good luck.

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hiya

thanks for replies, iv been looking on ebay abit and found a few just wondering what people might have had on here :lol: that one in durhams a bit far from me i think, might have found one now in reading nearby, from wayne on here

if its not what i want il come back here :tup:

thanks

charles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts