Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title goes, i have a few 20 -30? pics from blackpool custom show about 1984ish and aintree about 1990? i have no way of putting them up on here so anybody willing to do it for me? some of the earlier pics are not great - a bit grainy etc (taken with a 35mm camera) but you get the idea!
any takers? drop me a message and i'll post em out to you. cheers steve. :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
If you have digital camera or phone camera you should get reasonable copy in good daylight to post up..... That's what I do with old pics.....

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I live in Warrington and have a scanner if thats of any use to you? You could bring them over, saves Royal Mail loosing them.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the replies guys, i bought a scanner a couple of months back but couldn't seem to get it to work properly-(truth be told it did work but im useless!!) so in temper- binned it - thats a £2 ebay win wasted then! :D seriously though as scottie offered first i will post them on to him - cheers mate. then again i dont suppose it matters who puts them up does it? they may just interest somebody or bring back memories eh?? anyways cheers guys :tup: steve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts