Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
My name is Martin
2,609 Posts
Snowed here in the crapital, but now it looks like it's just raining lightly...

·
Registered
552 Posts
nowt here but its all around us so its only a matter of time! :tup: dont u just love the snow with a RWD car? :tup:

jim

·
richard rawlplug
8,112 Posts
nope....but ask an enviromiserablist and they will blame global warming...and i can tell you their wrong cos its freezing..:eek:

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,741 Posts
Snowed here since mid morning and settled very lightly. Enough for the kids to have a good fight with anyway!

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Keeps trying but not staying long......................... Dave.

·
richard rawlplug
8,112 Posts

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,052 Posts
We had about 1/2 hours worth at midday, we have our own weather system here as I'm only about 15 miles from Jim351.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
No and I don't wanna see any either , fookin stuff - we get 1/2" and the country comes to a standstill :shake:

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
we had a bit earlier, some of it was even nice big flakes like you see on films(not in essex) but its now turned to rain:sniff: i like a good coating of snow (as long as i dont have to get to work in it) it would be nice to have a white christmas for a change, if global warming means i get to play snowballs on christmas day and take the sledge out for some down hill fun im happy to contribute to the cause, how do i sign up? can i do direct debit :D:D

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
manchester.....nope just rain........................still..:shake:

·
Stroker
5,456 Posts
It's a comin' - up north!

nowt up here, just heavy rain :sniff:
Just like my apres client 'bash' hangover on Friday morn, snow tomorrow is guaranteed, or I'll eat my santa's hat! :)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts