Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
ive asked myself that a few times... not just rodders, but is there "ANYONE" around bodmin!!! if i had the money i'd drive there just for the crack!

·
Registered
117 Posts
yeah tootalls about 5 mins away from me, theres a couple other guys around building some awesome cars,

well ill be here after work tommorow, if you go tootalls im sure he,l direct you to my house if you ask nicely :p.

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
Just on the Bodmin side of St Austell Si - pop in for a cuppa, be good to meet ya

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Si, what motor you in m8

Would it be a mondeo .................. just wondered as you were out rep'ing :shake:
I can still sack your sorry ass from here dude :incheek:

Yep, it's the Mondeo cos that the only car we've got that'd make it this far south :lol:

Saying that, even the Mundaneo struggled :eek: might have to look into the scrappage scheme lol

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mondeo struggled eh ?:incheek:
Didn't you already have a head start on us though Kev :D

It's time is almost up. Cost us £600 about 5 years ago and very little since. The turbo is now playing up and drastically down on power. It's a very tired car now but can't fault it for the grief it's suffered over those years :D

The other cars don't tend to have wheel which hinders their range somewhat :D

·
Super Moderator
7,386 Posts
I was supposed to be down there at St Merren, not far from you but poor health put the scuppers on that. Enjoy Kernow........... Dave.

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,717 Posts
Anyone in (around) Bodmin ??

Thinking about it Si the moor's are lovly at nite down there :tup:

Just watch out for the howling from the hounds of the Baskervilles place :pmsl:

At least with you down there there will be more sightings of ...............THE BEAST of bodmin ..............(but your only visiting)

:pmsl:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol : and :finger:

Just had a nice cup 'o tea at casa Tootall :tup: (His bloody artwork is amazing :eek:)

Sal's happy as it turns out we may now be visiting the outlaws more often since finding out there's more than just cosy nights in down here :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts