Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MK2 EDDIE WHO LIVES AROUND THE CORNER FROM ME HAS JUST PICKED THIS JEM UP, IT IS 3.9 ROVER POWERED WITH JAG REAR ETC.

EDDIE IS AFTER ANY INFO ON IT, IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY BUILT IN 1997 & WAS ONLY USED FOR ABOUT A YEAR OR SO, I THINK IT WAS BOUGHT BY SOMEONE ELSE WHO USED IT FOR ABOUT A COUPLE OF WEEKS THEN TUCKED IT AWAY. EDDIE DROVE UP TO SCOTLAND TO PICK IT UP, SOMEWHERE NEAR PERTH SO IT IS A SCOTTISH CAR.

EDDIE IS KEEPING IT AND IT WAS MOTD YESTERDAY, ITS A VERY SOLID CAR & YES I HAVE TOLD HIM TO MOVE THE FUEL TANK AND STICK THE ARSE IN THE AIR WHICH HE IS HOPING TO DO!!!

ANY INFO APPRECIATED.

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bottom one is it bob well done, you can tell from the roof & shaved handles, (which the mot man did not like), dont spose you know what mag that was?

·
am i nearly there yet
175 Posts
re consul

This consul belonged to late Dave goff it has a triumph dash fitted he owned it 1988/9 the paint colour was Toyota red the front seats were button draylon and. He lived in trident drive Parkside Houghton Regis Bedfordshire

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that's the one i was thinking of, owned by a guy named karl many years ago i seem to remember, and i'm sure it was earlier than '97.
yep thats the one that i thought you were thinking od & i was too!

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this consul belonged to late dave goff it has a triumph dash fitted he owned it 1988/9 the paint colour was toyota red the front seats were button draylon and. He lived in trident drive parkside houghton regis bedfordshire
great info i will pass it on...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts