Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
i will be soon as pirtek are fucking me about with some hosing....wankers,only been chasing said twat for three weeks so i guess its good old skummit to the rescue again...

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
i will be soon as pirtek are fucking me about with some hosing....wankers,only been chasing said twat for three weeks so i guess its good old skummit to the rescue again...
Not wishing to shaft lees original question, but if it's hoses and fittings have you tried Listers? Local to me and know loads of racers who have used them.

·
Banned
489 Posts
Adam sayers offers a Summit ordering service and i know he is putting together a order now, Will be here in 7 days as it comes through my shipper.
I can also supply Aeroquip hose and ends if you get stuck.

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
got a link thingy ? i will have a look

·
Legs and heels subscriber
758 Posts
fk.
Just got a shitload of stuff yesterday..... :(

but arrived 5 days after order :) 2 weeks in advance of when they committed

·
Registered
935 Posts
How is the cost working out at the moment? I've an $872 order ready to place and I'm scared of how much its gonna cost in total. I can live with pounds for dollars but am afraid it'll be more.
Dave

·
Registered
935 Posts
Pirtek are a fucking fortune. We have northern hose and hydraulics who do the same service at a small fraction of what pirtek charge.

·
Banned
489 Posts
Dave shipping is working out at £ a $ at the moment, Although the $ has got slightly better our american friends have put up all the shipping a fair bit, containers have nearly doubled in the last year and air freight is increasing all the time, If you want to send your order to my air shippers in new york i can get it back for you for £872 or ask Adam.

How is the cost working out at the moment? I've an $872 order ready to place and I'm scared of how much its gonna cost in total. I can live with pounds for dollars but am afraid it'll be more.
Dave

·
Banned
489 Posts
Just spoke to Adam and mentioned this to him and he said he is about to place an order, anybody interested can call him on 07944 984384

1 - 14 of 14 Posts