Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
richard rawlplug
8,121 Posts
quality and cheap dont usually crop up in the same sentence.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
theres a punch n judy show on down the local derby n jones (piss n biscuit) club on the sunday, £2.00 gets you in a roast dinner and your arse wiped before you leave.:incheek:

·
Administrator
14,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree it may be a great day but for the 3 of us its over £50 for the day and about a 260 mile round trip so another 40-50 there so for us to have a day out it makes it expensive

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I think its pretty good value to be honest, £25 for the weekend, bargain:tup:

edit. just seen your reply, i see what you mean with the distance stuff, its about 130 mile one way for me maybe someone will come up with something closer to you, aint nowt worse than itching to get out and nowhere to go

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i agree it may be a great day but for the 3 of us its over £50 for the day and about a 260 mile round trip so another 40-50 there so for us to have a day out it makes it expensive
you wouldnt want my fuel bill then for a transit with car on trailer from penzance and the long sunday drive back knackered

·
starting to crawl back up
3,029 Posts
nowt in north lincolnshire then,,

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
Daz, i know what your saying, but this and the "hotrod drags" are two of the best events of the year, not a static car show, drag racing all day as well as a great turn out of allsorts of rods etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts