Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an invite to a Cheese and Wine event to view 2 Bed apartments for the over 55's starting from only £224,995 Cheeky Bastards.
Got a good mind to go and do doughnuts in my Holden in the carpark.
It's worded like it is your last move almost waiting for God.
Told my wife that it's for over 55's so she could not go she said GREAT now that's not nice is it.:shake:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Just had an invite to a Cheese and Wine event to view 2 Bed apartments for the over 55's starting from only £224,995 Cheeky Bastards.
Told my wife that it's for over 55's so she could not go she said GREAT now that's not nice is it.:shake:
Yeh does sound a bit pricey :incheek:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Should be half that price for us old boys....bloody taxes etc we have paid to keep
this country a float :pmsl:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Next stop, Extra Care. We used to do some work for a building company who saw this as the next big thing - old people who've sold their houses for a huge profit and want to be looked after but still feel independent. Least you get to play bingo in the lounge on a Wednesday afternoon. :)

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just thought I could go on my Kawasaki 500 Triple all that loverly 2 stroke smoke Now that should make a good impession.:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Go along anyway, get pissed up on the wine, throw those cheese cubes at people, tread a few into the carpet, put your ipod on the system with Motorhead "The Ace Of Spades", piss in a plant pot and then slur...... "love it, where do i shiiiine....." while walking around the room hugging people and snogging their wives saying "I'm your new neighbour!" and don't forget to fart a few times........:drunk:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Flipper I must say I like your style I always fancied moving some where and unloading a load of Marshall Amps.
Then watch the curtains move.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts