Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to say my apologies to everyone,gasket mainly for my lack of support for the series through the year, most of you know what happened and im just starting to get back on my feet, i feel shit ive not been to anything since garys picnic but ive just not been myself.

anyway onwards and upwards,work on the capri has commenced again and next year i plan to support as much as poss.cant wait to see everyone again and looking forward to the agm.

ps well done dave,nice one mate

graham

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hey Graham, long time no see! You weren't looking your best at Gary's Picnic - glad to hear you're getting your sh*t back together. Look forward to seeing you soon, matey, and cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
be good to see you again too buddy , now stop buggering about and get that car sorted !:incheek:

·
Wild Willie Fadster
1,719 Posts
I think after the turmoil you have had this year Graham, there would not be one amongst us who wouldn't offer you support and not the other way round.

Glad to see you're coming out the other side of your troubles mate. :tup:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think after the turmoil you have had this year Graham, there would not be one amongst us who wouldn't offer you support and not the other way round.

Glad to see you're coming out the other side of your troubles mate. :tup:
i dont really know what to say to that mate apart from this is why this series rocks,its the people and the commaradry and this why i miss everyone....

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Now stop being a puff and get back on that capri ;p

Good to hear your back fella

1 - 7 of 7 Posts