Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
job complete at long last - few odd bits to tidy up but its back on road which is main thing

1,422 Posts
OY :p
I was worried you were going to spoil it ,but it still looks as good ,well done mate,glad you dumped the logo on the valve covers :tup:

Be good to see it back out,i have missed it, you ,not so much :pmsl:

"my eyes my eyes,ive got terrible eyes!"

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Oh what terrible eyes ha ha

Yea i wasn keen on the logo. It is certainly a lot quicker than it used to be. Just gonna get the miles on it now.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
No idea how to do a video and post online but if i can fathom it out Will try get one done. It revs like a bike and pulls well. Not sure on power output but guessing between 180 and 200.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
cheers mate - it needs a bit of a tidy up nopw - sitting around the workshop with tools being thrown at it whilst engine change took place means it could do with a blow over with paint before summer but just gonna rack the miles up for a minute.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Had the pop on the road with the new motor all last summer and had a blast with it

how ever it was starting to get it a bit tatty here and there so pulled it apart for respray new interior etc

most of car is in primer now

hoping to get mate to splash some colour on in the next few weeks then nail it all back together in time for nostalgia nats in june and time to turn up the boost ;-))

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
its taken a while to get back to kinda straight i really must stop driving it into things

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
you going with the same colour asbo or is a change on the cards, steve
yea staying same colour - did toy with a change but done engine firewall etc last year and really cant be arsed to do all that again. Would like to have done it black - maybe one day. New bucket seats etc goin in. wanted it done by now but bodywork has driven me mad - still nearly there now.

·
Premium Member
14,400 Posts
always liked the look of this car and it'll look nice and fresh now :tup:

21 - 40 of 77 Posts