Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

at home durring the day ?

4K views 41 replies 35 participants last post by  30psi 
#1 · (Edited)
Noticed that many on here seem to be home during the day, why is that ?

I've retired early but currently off sick (and will be for sometime) and cant do much of anything right now.

#19 ·
I was made redundant 2 years ago. Spent a year playing/studying, went self employed but found the contract market for my skills was pretty dried up. Spent the last year'ish building websites for people (and this place) to try and cover the bills. Due to working from home i'm on here most of the time. Good in the fact that you can kinda pick your hours but unfortunately that also means i'm still at work till stupid o'clock in the morning sometimes :(

#25 ·
Had to retire early due to serious back injury a couple of years ago. Spend FAR TOO MUCH time on t'internet looking at rods, customs, parts and owt else related - that generally speaking i can't afford. :sniff:

I really need to get into the garage and do something else, but its cold and i just need to read a few things first..........:incheek:

#28 ·
off work with the wrist , went up workshop the other day and machined a steering wheel spacer but could not have done it if it wasnot for a mate doing the chuck up and drilling / tapping but it felt great to do something, cant wait to be :)wanker:) sorry,fabbing again

#30 ·
im just a fat lazy cunt that cant be arsed doing anything......:tup:

no im self employed working from home,trouble is ive got very little work on at the minute so im fettling around the house and putting a 52 chevy pickup together for a customer on the drive, so between the rain im on tinternet... its reeat..

Sid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.