Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to gauge some interest in this,or if someone is interested in purchasing when we have taken a mould off it. The funds received would be useful to put towards the new build..:smoke:
I need to know soon because if there's not enough interest then unfortunately it gets cut up,as i have no room (or inclination) to keep it..:tup:
Please let me know in this thread or pm or mail etc..
ANDY.

·
Registered
585 Posts
andy if no one wants its .take the sharp edges off paint it and put all the sponers names on it. and give it to the pod as a kids play and take a pic off me in rv3 display????it may give sponers more expo.....

al

·
Registered
74 Posts
Trying to gauge some interest in this,or if someone is interested in purchasing when we have taken a mould off it. The funds received would be useful to put towards the new build..:smoke:
I need to know soon because if there's not enough interest then unfortunately it gets cut up,as i have no room (or inclination) to keep it..:tup:
Please let me know in this thread or pm or mail etc..
ANDY.
this thread aint worth a turd without a picture Andy, and you know that!!! How you been old chap???

the Lead foot

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
253 Posts
andy if no one wants its .take the sharp edges off paint it and put all the sponers names on it. and give it to the pod as a kids play and take a pic off me in rv3 display????it may give sponers more expo.....

al
good idea!

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good idea!
except it would take a lot of work to get it so kids could play in it.
Work that i can't afford. Besides i need some funds for this build because this is way more than the last car..:tup:

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
296 moon,you need to let me know if you want it or not.I'm not bothered either way but when that mould is done it needs to be gone pronto,either on your trailer or a skip..:tup:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
296 moon,you need to let me know if you want it or not.I'm not bothered either way but when that mould is done it needs to be gone pronto,either on your trailer or a skip..:tup:
Aw it can't go in a skip ! all my hard work !!!! ha ha,
Sorry dude i can't afford it and i haven't got anywhere to keep it , I'll ask that guy if he's interested still, he doesn't use this site
Just sent him a link to this thread and the build thread dude

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Stupid question but what about painting it up and seeing if any of the museums want it im sure the bloke at the London motor museum would be interested

Cant think of his name but he has big hair

I mean who wouldnt want the LOVE CHILD of the "Fastest street car" (words from 5th gear) in their museum to pull in the crowds :tup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts