Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
richard rawlplug
8,226 Posts
thing is all these people go on about saving the trees,burn less electrickery,environmental issues....yada yada yada....

then the go and plaster there house ...or car in gay usless lights for a month....hypocritical...yes....

me humbug..??...yes....

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Cant wait til saturday night! The neighbours have the official turning on of the lights :mad:

They won last years competition for the biggest eyesore held by the local newspaper, and have not only reentered this year, but invited all the readers to turn up in our close to see the spectacle.

Hope the local Plod are on hand to help sort out the mayhem when everyone drives down a dead end and can't turn round :shake:

Bar Humbug!

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
We have a tosspot next door that ruins the street for 6 weeks of the year mind you I think its the only thing he does all year maybe his benifits pay him to much !!! got home from work yesterday to the festive disaster :(

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts

some sad git (thats me:tup:) has done this to his pickup to raise cash for local charitys, raised £6k last year:D.
Trev... you take sad to a whole new level............ well done.

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.