Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down the 127 diner tonight, there was only one other yank down there. Then went on to the Dick Turpin to see if there people had gone there and again only one other yank :whistle:

Where's the B52 replacement, I heard it's Rochford way? :beuj:

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Went down the 127 diner tonight, there was only one other yank down there. Then went on to the Dick Turpin to see if there people had gone there and again only one other yank :whistle:

Where's the B52 replacement, I heard it's Rochford way? :beuj:
Is this what you are looking for .....:shake: >> http://b52clubdiner.awardspace.com/about.htm

Bob........

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not at that location anymore, it shut down there a week or two ago

·
Registered
12,501 Posts
It's not at that location anymore, it shut down there a week or two ago
Supposed to be at a golf club in Canewdon.:tdown:

·
Registered
12,501 Posts
Thats it Ken
:tup:Ballards Gore Golf & CC, Gore Road, Canewdon, Rochford, SS4 2DA.

·
Registered
205 Posts
popped down there on Wednesday just gone venue looks good much bigger hard standing car park . the bar is temporary marquee till the new one is built but the prospects look good it could really work well there Russ is sorting some lighting out for the car park . plus its easy to get to and a real nice little drive down there only 5 mins from the old venue :smoke:

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
popped down there on Wednesday just gone venue looks good much bigger hard standing car park . the bar is temporary marquee till the new one is built but the prospects look good it could really work well there Russ is sorting some lighting out for the car park . plus its easy to get to and a real nice little drive down there only 5 mins from the old venue :smoke:
Please keep us posted if they do a Sunday event be nice to ride down from the smoke .....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts