Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
There is a metallic red example here in town driven by a Morse wannabe...hurts my eyes every time I see it.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Saw one of these on a drive near me. The owner was quite proud of it. At least the jag parts might live to go back on a jag one day.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
In certain parts of Japan before you can register a car in your name an "official" checks on the size of the available parking - no space, no car; small space small car. Hence the whole series of "K" cars, and dodgy looking Micra based stuff... you may prefer this one, the Mustang GT50?

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Must be my age as the bird looks a bit young and skinny for my taste, but want the body kit so I can turn our smart car into an eleanor look a likey I think if done right it would be hard to tell the difference between that and a real one :incheek:
I don't believe I have just admitted I would rather have the smart car than the hottie on a public forum lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm no spring chicken but given the choice between a fit young bird and a Smart car in a body kit I know which way I'd be heading. When that opinion reverses I will be taking myself to one side for a stiff talking to. Each to their own I guess.

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
Must be my age as the bird looks a bit young and skinny for my taste, but want the body kit so I can turn our smart car into an eleanor look a likey I think if done right it would be hard to tell the difference between that and a real one :incheek:
I don't believe I have just admitted I would rather have the smart car than the hottie on a public forum lol
Hang your head in shame........

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
I've seen the Viewt in the flesh and it may surprise you. It looks even worse than in the pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts