Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 6 months I finally made it back in the MAN CAVE (Garage) ,spent the day tidying up loads of wee jobs and junk left at my arse.
Had lost my mojo (comes and goes) for a while and haven't touched my car for a few months but decided today to make a start.
Hopefully going with Andrew to Hot Rods and the Hills soon and this will get me back on track.
Broke myself in gently,cleaned up ,had a tidy up,sat down ,listened to some good tunes and read the latest Rodders Journal.
Had a look about myself and thought "Aye this is the life peace and quiet ,Honey sleeping at my feet (Dog) and sitting in my garage"
Never know might even start working on the car soon .
Took some pics on my new phone that I thought I would share with you...Good wee day ......

Promise to start the updates on the Zephyr and the Amazon as soon as work restarts, Thanks again Andy

·
Registered
972 Posts
being content zeph,that's what its all about,i think everybody goes through the stage of losing interest for a while on their cars,i am lucky in the fact that I have a boost occasionally from mates.easy to get stuck in a rut though ,keep going mate,pete

·
Registered
246 Posts
your car looks cool , pity it won't be at hrnh , it;s hard to keep the faith , but you have a good size garage to work in , (small blessings and all that ) if you see a blue t4 vw next to an orange pop at hrnh give a shout !

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Funny how it goes Andy. I lost my hot rod mojo a couple of years ago and became bored with the scene and all the bollocks that seems to go with it at times. I've always been into my classic bikes as much as cars and it's the 2 wheeled stuff that's just got me back in the garage. I had a huge clean out, sold loads of junk and re-arranged my garage. I've spilt it up between somewhere to do my arty stuff and room for my 2 bikes and a ramp. I'm not too sure if it's the fact I've got more room to do my thing or the fact working on bikes is a lot easier on the body but I'm really happy being back in the garage. Hopefully next month I should be on the road again and can't wait to be blasting about. Looks like you have a nice set up there so shouldn't be too hard to get back into the swing of things.

Take it easy and have fun!

Dan:smoke:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts