Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know i seem yo post this a lot but having the redilled is costly or if i biy new then fit tyres its over a grand. not so many years ago you'd put a wanted ad for centrelines or draglites for a ford and you'd have a selection.
i want the wheels to fit properly and not look shockingly horrific like some I've seen.
Id like these wheels and a big reverse air bonnet buldge to finish my cat off anf i cannt find either.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I know i seem yo post this a lot but having the redilled is costly or if i biy new then fit tyres its over a grand. not so many years ago you'd put a wanted ad for centrelines or draglites for a ford and you'd have a selection.
i want the wheels to fit properly and not look shockingly horrific like some I've seen.
Id like these wheels and a big reverse air bonnet buldge to finish my cat off anf i cannt find either.
Have you tried a Capri or English Ford forum mate, maybe they'd have some kind of idea which wheels would fit. In regarrds to the bonnet cowl/bulge, they're generally fibreglass and bonded on. There are plenty out there that'll fit your car as it would most likely need shaping to fit your bonnet anyway. Hope that helps.:tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.