Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
70's Cresta,not the drink
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these two up at "WHEELS" for £10 each.

"BARGAIN" i thought..........
.......that was till i got them home and took them out of the boxes.
The Merc has all the tools in for doing the roof chop inc the filler.
But in the Anglia box there is actually two complete cars, minus one chassis and one engine sump. What a bargain.:tup::tup::tup:
All i have to do is scratch build a chassis and dig out a sump from the spares bin.......yes two Anglias for the small price of one.:tup::tup::tup:

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good buys there:tup:
The Merc should have instructions for sectioning the body aswell-which i did to my one:bigsmile:
Yes it does, looking forward to doing this, but i have a couple on the bench at the moment.
Glad i found the Anglia, ive been want this again. I built one years ago and gave it to a mate (Alan Pidd, who has a Pop) who still has it. Plus there is few differant ways i want to build this, so i will be looking out for an other one or two if they are cheap enough.:tup::tup:

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Yes it does, looking forward to doing this, but i have a couple on the bench at the moment.
Glad i found the Anglia, ive been want this again. I built one years ago and gave it to a mate (Alan Pidd, who has a Pop) who still has it. Plus there is few differant ways i want to build this, so i will be looking out for an other one or two if they are cheap enough.:tup::tup:
I used to have four of em but sold one:shake: which i hadent now:S

Ive posted this before but heres one i built many moons ago...
ive also got two part built...like alot of my kits:shake:

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used to have four of em but sold one:shake: which i hadent now:S

Ive posted this before but heres one i built many moons ago...
ive also got two part built...like alot of my kits:shake:
Yeah thats one way, I like that.:tup::tup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.