Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
A SLIDE SCANNERS A GREAT INVESTMENT, I HAVEN'T LOOKED BACK SINCE I GOT MINE, YOU SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO ZOOM IN & CROP THE RUBBISH OUT OF THE PICS AS WELL & THEY COME OUT REALLY GOOD, LOVE THAT Y TYPE YOU DONT SEE MUCH OF THAT ONE ANYWHERE, THINK THERE WAS A SMALL PIC OF IT IN CUSTOM CAR SEPTEMBER 77 IF MY ANORAK MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY!!, OH & THERE WAS ALSO A PIC OF IT AT ONE OF THE BELLE VUE SHOWS, CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME MORE PICS.....:tup:​

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is my first go with it can only get better some times its nice to see the bits around the cars the fashions the hair oh my god the hair did we really go out looking like that come to that its not that long since i threw some of the clothes out .

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
this is my first go with it can only get better some times its nice to see the bits around the cars the fashions the hair oh my god the hair did we really go out looking like that come to that its not that long since i threw some of the clothes out .
YEP I AGREE ENTIRELY, YOU SHOLD OF STUCK THE CLOTHES ON E BAY!!!.....:smoke:​

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.