Beaconsfield (SYCOB) Football Club
Holloways Park
Windsor Rd
Beaconsfield
Buckinghamshire
HP9 2SE
Junction 2 off the M40.
Streetmap.co.uk - Search results

There is a live band (The Underagers), auto jumble, bar, stalls, food vendors, face painting, bouncy castle, Tattoo artist and DJ Big Beat Pete.

Watford Rods have teamed up with the Bucks Bash to provide a show for Hotrods, American cars, classic cars, trikes, choppers & Harleys & vintage bikes.

After last years massive turnout the show layout has changed, the large public parking area is now the show field and the bikes and trade stands are in the football club car park. This should enable everyone to get in and quickly.

The public parking has moved to Old Beaconsfield ruby club. There is 2 small car parks and lots of parking on the local roads and church car park. There is a pedestrian bridge over the M40 to the show field. It's only 5 minutes walk over the bridge.

The postcode for the public parking is
Beaconsfield RFC Rugby Club
Oak Lodge Meadow
Windsor End
Beaconsfield
Bucks
HP9 2SQ
Streetmap.co.uk - Search results

Red shows the public parking.

Admission is £5 for adults & £1 for kids or for those exhibiting their cars it's free for the driver and just £1 per passenger.

There is live music during the day and if you fancy taking in the evening entertainment £10 gets you admission to a rock & roll night featuring Bernie Woods & The Forest Fires

Show is 10.30am to 5.30pm
Evening Entertainment starts at 7.30pm

Trade stall enquiries & autojumblers - 01494 672 605

·
Premium Member
7,566 Posts
Not sure about the new public parking idea myself,i have been going to this car show since it started,i preferred it when it was smaller and much more intimate ,just my opinion
Youre be staying in ,doing youre kniting then pete.be better over in the other field.just need to stop the stockers going and it would be the perfect show.

Hoping to debut the pop there.
You can park it next to the vicky if you want.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nothing wrong with stockers, just cos you lot can't afford to spend out on a real car and have to cobble one together from rusty old bits and bobs you get in junk yards and swap meets .................... :)

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,719 Posts
went a couple years ago thought it was a pretty good show...a little of everything
Last year was different, they combined the two shows and it didn't really work as the field was already almost too small for either show, most cars ended up in the car park, owners/drivers got the arse and the marshals took a lot of flak. I think the layout is different this year, the car park is going to be the show field with the public parking elsewhere and the old showfield is for bikes and stalls. I hope it can be pulled back this year as both have always been good shows in their own right

·
Registered
411 Posts
Last year was different, they combined the two shows and it didn't really work as the field was already almost too small for either show, most cars ended up in the car park, owners/drivers got the arse and the marshals took a lot of flak. I think the layout is different this year, the car park is going to be the show field with the public parking elsewhere and the old showfield is for bikes and stalls. I hope it can be pulled back this year as both have always been good shows in their own right
totally agree we need to support these local shows....

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
cant see why people get the hump if they have to park in the car park, imagine the marshals had a busy day last year by the sounds of it
sounds like it could be a good day out with trade stands in the show part n seem to remember the fields bigger
not to sure of the area but from the map looks like parkings not to bad ...can get the wife to drive, park outside do some shopping have a beer n checkout the cars including the stockers :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
time to move on me thinks,we all have different ideas of car shows and what we want to see and what we do not prefer as much,a healthy debate is a good one,at the end of the day in reality if a classic car is modified or stock it is keeping the history and enthusiasm going,yes I like modified cars over stockers,thats my opinion.I only hope that the show wont be a victim of its own success and continues to thrive,it is after all a charity event,ok said enough now,here have a look at a slide show ,moving on

1 - 20 of 67 Posts