Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been spannering today, changed the oil and nipped a few things up like the brakes. The axle was out of oil so I topped it up and gave all the bolts in the banjo a good crank up to make sure. 4 of them were less than finger tight :tdown:

Anyway, took a few photos for records and decided to have a look what my plans might look like with a bit of rough Photoshop. I want to go rough gloss black, stick on a hood and louvred sides and I REALLY like side skirts. What do you think?

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
That looks cool, think it would look even better in a nicely finished gloss black imho. :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
I am not much of a fan on roadsters, but that T is a peach!!!:bigsmile:

I am sure many have said this, but I love the paint and patina as it stands.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,093 Posts
Personally I'd go with the hood just painted in a faded red to match the flames on the side. Stick the side aprons on ( though I always think they look 'incomplete') but please NOT black >it stands out from the crowd at the mo .However it's your motor not mine :tup:

·
Registered
727 Posts
If it were mine I'd get rid of the rust. Ive known of the car a long time and the rusty plasic body allways botherd me. For pointers I'd look at Red beards (Jack Earls) new T, again known the car a very long time and it just sit perfect look spot on its one of those cars you cant put your finger on it but its gert lush! And Id leave the A styley skirts off,
Again my oppinoin but always botherd me with Lim Pantssmells A roadster pick up.
Its your car though do as you please, difering taste is what makes this hobby what it is.
Martin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts