Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale are two jaguar fighter jet fuel tank nose cones anyone interested ? £100each or swap for trailer suitable for making a teardrop please feel free to PM me for more details

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the interest will take some photos in the morning they are about 5 foot tall will post exact measurement with the photos

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

here is a photo its about 1.7 meters tall and 67cm across the base and im in gloucester

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

here is what the inside looks like please remember there are 2 of these

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
these are a cheap way of building a bellytank drop tank racer

please guys the boss wants these gone .she says i have to many man toys

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello,
I so do want them but cash is tight so I've been hanging off saying anything, hoping the cash would turn up before you sold them.
It hasn't, Oh and the distance issue, they are pretty big to freight and won't fit in anything I've got on the road at the minute :mad:

I've got a load of stuff to trade, depending what you're into, but no trailers, lots of tools and some turbos, superchargers, ford drive train stuff, and a fully equipped machine shop with the skills to use it if that is something you might need.

Regards
Rickabilly

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Hey Rickabilly
I bought a pair of these earlier this year off eBay from a guy in Cornwall, he sent them by courier, I think it was DHL and it was around £40 if I remember correctly. They are big but light and he just wrapped them in bubble wrap and parcel tape. The driver wanted to know if I was building a submarine....
Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mikey d is right they arnt heavy. i have moved some in the past on the roof rack of my taxi .the last pair i sold went by DHL and £40 sounds about right but that was last summer

·
Registered
131 Posts
I expected that they would cost a lot more than that to ship,
So back to the other problem, Cash!

I'm downsizing my workshop so like I said I have a load of tools and things from milling machines to Tig welders even gas analysers, mostly near new, even a heavy duty two post car lift, that is if you are up for a swap.

Rick

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi mate i have a trailer which is ideal for a Teardrop...Its what i was going to do with it myself,but time spent on other projects looks like im not going to get round to it.size is 6'6" x 4' approx,no ply on it anymore,tows really well.if your interested give me a call 07787733060 cheers Marcus

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi macsv8s thats just what i want. but a guy on here offered me cash for them. and now i cant get hold of him, so how about if i dont hear from him by sunday lunch time. you have a deal. just a mo i dont even know where you and your trailer are hope your not to far from me in gloucestershire

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
re advertised due to time waster

please no more time wasters they are for sale or i would like a trailer suitable for making a teardrop out of it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
please guys the other half is on my case about these still being here

price is now £150 for the pair of them

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
please guys im getting a bit tired of getting a price for shipping then hearing nothing from you again its under £50 for most of the uk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts