Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Global Warmer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon.

Friend of mine is looking to buy a new shape Mustang but does not seem to be having much luck so far.

Anyone got any recommendations or point him in the right direction?

He is looking for a V8, Manual convertible, preferably black and has about £20K to spend.

Thanks,

P.:D

·
Global Warmer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably easier if I put the two of you in contact?

Pm me your contact details Phil and I will pass them on.

As for what he is looking at I know no more than V8 Manual Black convertable!

Thanks

P.

·
Banned
482 Posts
Im sure I can find one. Here is one i just bought for my 16 year old son(red hat) I took this a couple of days ago, he is letting his cousin drive it. First time in a LHD car, did pretty well I think. This one is manual but the 4 litre V6 version. All we did was lower it and put the cold air intake on it. Not a bad first car.

As you can see, Spielberg has nothing to worry about.

·
Global Warmer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phil,

I will be seeing Mike tonight so will ask him if he wants to take this route.

Thanks again.

P.

·
Banned
482 Posts
No problem. Here is a 07 GT convertible, Manual with 27k miles that can be bought for less than $20,000.

20,000.00 USD

=

12,223.89 GBP
United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.611194 GBP 1 GBP = 1.63614 USD

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi mate, give my friend Trevor Kitney at www.surreymustang.com a call or email, he does this sort of thing and will give u a all in price, there is the SVA test to sort, rear lights have to be done, he make his own which when we took the last one down for test with them on the VOSA chap said they were the best lights he had ever seen, the lights look the best as u cant have a Mustang without the 3 red lights at the back can u? u have to be careful with the lights wiring, the can bus system is very fragile and can be blown very easily, some people put an extra fog light hidden in the boot to simulate extra load on the system! or the put in a load of resistors inline! Trev does it the rite way and it all looks like a factory fit and he is one of the best prices to do it all, he has done many conversions and never had one back with problems, what ever u need he can sort it,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts