Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An enjoyable evening was had at the New cruise night at detling hill, maidstone, Little Chef, hosted by the Bhra.
Well over 20 rods turned up for this the first new cruise night at the chef.
The parking was very good and theres plenty of room.

Heres a few pics of the evening.

The next bhra cruise night here will be on saturday June 5th.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a few more....dont you just love the A40....oh so cool.

Thats it from me.

This Bhra cruise night is open to all rods & americans...see you next time.

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Yep love that A40 Farina:happy: good to see another one of these customised-I guess its a new build as ive never seen it before.Only other ones ive seen is the matt black one (Thomas on here) ,"Heavey breathing", and a "high rider""back seat driver" one that timetravel Nick posted sometime ago.

What motors This one running:?:

I recognise the 105e Anglia-got a small block and dident it once have a blower???

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
'E' bay no 120563796329 .................... If I could only win the Lotto... Dave.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looks a great selection of cars got there. I do like the A40 just the thought of pulling up at the lights... Nitrous as well...Shame there are so many meets just out of my range...

·
Registered
83 Posts
The A40 belongs to Kevin from Maidstone. It's powered by a 351M IIRC. Good to seeit out and about. I narrowed the 9" in there and made some billet 5 stud hubs for him. Check out the panel work on that car as a lot are hand made, I think the wings bonnet and tailgate? I think by a guy in East/West Farleigh? (near maidstone) who normally only works on old Porsches,Astons etc

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi keith
must have just missed you, nice selection of motors there, that blue vette was just perfect,nice green pilot too, see you soon
nick
Seems to me , "the early birds home", didnt get there pics taken.:lol::lol: by me anyway.

Sorry missed you too, Loz and I were a little later, due to various morris and A reasons,

It was a good evening there, with some pretty cool motors, I missed the vette and the pilot was off as we arrived. I also loved the gold blown pop.:tup:

Hope to see you next sat Nick.....;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Great night had by all, the weather held off and i was lucky enough to drive the yellow blown pop there as my friend who owns it was unlucky enough to have other commitments for the evening! ....shame! :) Gary.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.