dan denatti i belive????

·
richard rawlplug
8,228 Posts
rockin woley got a top ten.....:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm probably gonna get slated for this , but from what I can see the BIB is all about the size of your cheque book.

Don't get me wrong the 34 was stunning. Its interior probably cost more than my whole car, but the only input from the owner was to probably sign the cheque at the end of the build.

In my mind that doesn't necessarily make it the BIB.

Dons flack jacket and steps back !

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,714 Posts
I'm probably gonna get slated for this , but from what I can see the BIB is all about the size of your cheque book.

Don't get me wrong the 34 was stunning. Its interior probably cost more than my whole car, but the only input from the owner was to probably sign the cheque at the end of the build.

I'm pretty sure the award goes to the best car (as perceived by the judges)...how that was attained doesn't matter a fuck to me.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts

Hi marco, you are wrong about dan [blue 34] he did do a lot more than write the cheques and i do beleive that the car cost considerably less than the 'navaro 34' and has been spread over a number of years not that cost should be an issue...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Posted elsewhere that cost of nostalgia ain't what it used to be wi Navarro costing double what winner did.

At any rate, cost has nowt to do with it, and everything to do with what cars are put before judges.

Negative comments are just that, and do nowt to help with hobby. For me, i'd have taken silver 34 home, but the standard of workmanship of winner were nowt short of stunning regardless if you liked car or not.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.