Rods 'n' Sods banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Administrator
9,504 Posts
Why would you die from the vaccination? (don't state anaphalactic shock as it would be treated there & then). Over 2 million vaccinated now and only 2 with anaphalactic shock - better odds that many other vaccines we take for granted.
It would still be either;
A covid related death (if you were positive within 28 days of dying)
or death from whatever you died from.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I wont state anaphylactic shock . Big brother told me not to. :tup:

The wife's getting it being classed as Front line being involved with covid testing .. Funny thing is she wasn't covid tested before she did the covid testing and neither was she first in line for a covid vaccine even though she was doing the physical tests .. weird that .. anyway she's getting it now , so I will keep an eye on her , if she grows thick hair down her back and and starts to drag her leg I will be sure to let you know .. In the meantime im just gonna sharpen some stakes and buy a ton of garlic ..

some light reading on the new technology of this vaccine for educational and enlightenment purposes .

https://qz.com/1931193/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-could-change-the-future-of-vaccines/

Just notice that they were already working on this vaccine in January 2020. which in a narrow minded way I find strange as things never hotted up until March 2020 . Thing like this always raise questions that are usualy countered by being classed as a conspiracy theory, rather than an explanation covering the time line ..

Also the powers that be should inform the public a lot better than they do. Most just accept what they hear on the news . I wasnt aware that the type of "vacine" were looking at here isnt as the mainstream news would have you believe a 9 month miracle , Its been in development for over 20 years . When covid come along it was an opportunity to put the years of experiment to the test and apply the new technique to the corona virus pandemic ..

Basicaly the technique modifies the DNA of Corona and prints a profile of that modified DNA your immune system is tricked into thinking the virus is in your system without actually inputting any real virus material .. Difficult one to get your head around but clever , cleverer still if it works , but as it stands no one really really knows how effective it is or will be.. Have a good read on the Biontech website .. they explain it better than me lol..

despite that its all interesting new science . It also explains how so many companies can come up with the same method and vaccine at the same time , collaboration..

https://biontech.de/covid-19

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts

·
Administrator
9,504 Posts
Nigel,

Your first post is moderately correct, but it is incorrect to say it's not due to Covid.
The huge staff issue is due to (up to) 70% of staff isolating or suffering from Covid. I say 'staff' to differentiate from the fact that we are woefully short of nurses etc even if there were no Covid. Covid has put impossible pressure on the NHS so that peice is misleading.

Your second post - although factual is a little misleading - if you look at the side effects of Asparin, there are far more death per annum from that, but we don't worry about taking that do we? https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3794081/aspirin-killing-3000-brits-a-year-as-docs-blame-popping-pills-daily-for-20000-major-bleeds-annually/

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
In M&S this afternoon and I got stuck behind some bloke (no mask) who liked the sound of his own voice a bit too much. he was spouting off, very loudly, about how covid 19 is a hoax and we are all being duped. The checkout woman looked totally bored by him and I came close to telling him no one was interested in his opinion and to hurry up but thankfully he fucked off before too long

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,019 Posts
In our local hospital paper pushers are now helping doing the more mundane jobs around the hospital to free up time for front line workers.

I enquired with my Renal Consultant on my telephone appointment the other day. Yup, telephone appointment as being amongst the clinically extremely vulnerable even the hospital don't wont ME at the hospital unless unavoidable . Due to have a very low immune system which doesn't even make antibodies I enquired whether the Vaciine was pointless in my case . They recommended I take the Phizer if offered but thta the other is still being looked at by all the main minds in transplant surgery.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Your second post - although factual is a little misleading - if you look at the side effects of Asparin, there are far more death per annum from that, but we don't worry about taking that do we? https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3794081/aspirin-killing-3000-brits-a-year-as-docs-blame-popping-pills-daily-for-20000-major-bleeds-annually/
My post wasn't intended to imply that vaccines, generally or specifically, are dangerous. It just answers the question of how deaths can be attributed to vaccination. Deaths within 28 days of a positive Covid test have been attributed to Covid, but somehow I don't think deaths within 28 days of a vaccine will be attributed to the vaccine. Obviously they shouldn't be, but the inconsistency is glaring.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
My post wasn't intended to imply that vaccines, generally or specifically, are dangerous. It just answers the question of how deaths can be attributed to vaccination. Deaths within 28 days of a positive Covid test have been attributed to Covid, but somehow I don't think deaths within 28 days of a vaccine will be attributed to the vaccine. Obviously they shouldn't be, but the inconsistency is glaring.
I get what youre saying.

The figures they give out is a little one sided.one sided towards covid.

There a huge difference between dying OFF covid and dying with covid.

The news just always reports everything as a covid death.thats manipulation of the truth.

Plenty of those that got covid, would of probably died anyway. In some cases like those that have dimensia, its actually a blessing.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Even when this ends, we will never know the real story, which I believe is far less of a death-fest than they would have us believe.

Which Govt would be brave/stupid enough to admit that most of what they did was for nothing?

The truth is what those in power say it is

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,019 Posts
Just off to local Superhospital shortly. I'll count the dead lining the walls for 'you' while I'm down there.

·
Registered
248 Posts
In M&S this afternoon and I got stuck behind some bloke (no mask) who liked the sound of his own voice a bit too much. he was spouting off, very loudly, about how covid 19 is a hoax and we are all being duped. The checkout woman looked totally bored by him and I came close to telling him no one was interested in his opinion and to hurry up but thankfully he fucked off before too long
This wasn't any old arsehole, this was an M & S arsehole

:eek:fftopic: sorry.... As you were.

·
Stroker
5,440 Posts
:pmsl:

·
Registered
791 Posts
2 mice in a pub, first mouse says to his buddy, "have you had the corona vaccine yet" ? Second mouse replies , "Are you fucking nuts, they haven't finished the human trials yet "

61 - 77 of 77 Posts