Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank ray Adams (rays classics) for the willys pickup I bought from him. It was my first time buying from the states and ray made it so simple and easy. The description of the vehicle was 100% spot on . In fact it was better than I was expecting. If your thinking of buying off ray in the future you will be in good hand and rays a great chap to deal with.
cheers ray and thanks for the willys.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
hi john thanks for the kind words glad it all worked out okay & the trk is what you expected , i was really excited about it when i found it if i can be of any help in the future dont hesitate to ask maybe i,ll see you at famoso in oct i,d love to be at the nostalgia drags in sept but they always put it on the same weekend as goodwood & i,m already commited to that , its a pity there is,nt anyone with some clout that have them move the date back or forward a week then i could be at both , keep me posted on the progress all the best RAY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.