Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... aka Blown 100e on here, for giving up a day to come and help me out with something I couldn't get my head round on the Pop...

Yup, the valve clearences are now done, and some other bits that needed someone else's input in have been sorted...:tup:

Since he left I have bolted the gearbox down, made some 'startup' 'headers' from the rather scabby set I had, made up some 'startup' wiring, all in readiness for Sunday, which should hopefully see the old girl run for the first time in over three years!!!!

Cheers again Steve :tup::tup::tup:

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,360 Posts
Be carefull, he's a stalker. If you're underwear starts dissappearing from the clothes line, its time for an court order.

So, Drayton Manor?????

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wondered why I had to wear Lise's 'string to work today... :wacky:

Daryton Manor???

Which year, or about this time next year???

Just found out we are 'busy' this weekend, so it might have to be postponed... :sniff:

Nah, bollocks to that, how long do I need???

;)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Battery has held a bit of a charge, enough to turn it over, but not very quickly... :shake:

So, off with the Zodi's battery, good spinnings, plenty of pops/bangs from the exhausts, and a nice ear warming flame from the carb, but no startings... :sniff:

Must admit the 'startup' wiring was a pair of shitty jumpleads, with a switch for the starter (wired properly), so the startup has been postponed for a while until I can sort out some better form of wiring from the battery to the starter...

Plus that electric oil pressure switch isn't... :shake: :sniff: :whistle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts