1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts
there will only be one bigjob.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Bob, I love the Pink flame job, I am surprised that 'bigjob' has not commented on it. He's probably in the paint booth right now repainting it. Anybody who knows 'bigjob' knows how much he likes pink. LOL
Rog.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Yes Boys i am rather partial to the pink stuff,Bob what s "BigJob"mean in the states ??,Bry

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Just back from Melbourne ,we were the ,fastest,quickest door car,a tad lairry at the launch,but enjoyed it(which is more than Mr Nicholson would say id guess ?!)thanks to Mark and Jay for crewing,and i have to say steve murty has got to be one of ,if not the most obnoxious person in this sport,a really ignorant man,who does'nt deserve the brilliant support he gets from the guys up there,that would be a great little venue,if they were shot of him !,Bry

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just back from Melbourne ,we were the ,fastest,quickest door car,a tad lairry at the launch,but enjoyed it(which is more than Mr Nicholson would say id guess ?!)thanks to Mark and Jay for crewing,and i have to say steve murty has got to be one of ,if not the most obnoxious person in this sport,a really ignorant man,who does'nt deserve the brilliant support he gets from the guys up there,that would be a great little venue,if they were shot of him !,Bry
Has he still got that bloody wheely bin,sorry i mean truck that he keeps trying to fuck the dragstip up with....:incheek:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Has he still got that bloody wheely bin,sorry i mean truck that he keeps trying to fuck the dragstip up with....:incheek:
I dont know Carl,i guess he will have,not a cheap bit of kit-considering the track "allways looses money":wanker: Bry

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Bob dont you think ive got enough to do,??? Bry

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
ah,but at least he tells you if you're going to crash do it in the left hand lane as the landing is softer...:pmsl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts