Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is NOW THE OFFICAL BILLING CHAT SITE!...BY ORDER..( SPARTAN STRATY )..I want you all to get in a orderly que..AND..Sign your name IF ONLY YOU ARE GOING!!..NO FRIGGIN MESSERS..BECAUSE I HAVE A DREAM!!....AND its NOT the one where i woke up with a tent pole in my sticky wet pants...OK!...Its a dream where all my LONG LOST FRIENDS from LONG,LONG,LONG,LONG,LONG,LONG...YA IM THAT OLD..AND..SO..ARE..YOU....AGO...Are sitting around a camp fire at the end of the day at BILLING 2010 having a barby having a joke and a laugh making up for LOST YEARS.....AAAND.....GETTING TOTALY SHIT FACED WITH MY BLOODS!!!!....OK!....WHAT i said on colins birthday thingy IS what will HAPPEN to those that DONT GO...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!...WAKE UP..AND..SIGN UP MY FRIENDS!!.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GREAT IDEA MARK!!!...Im going,..EVEN if i have to go in my VERY beaten up old worn clapped out..AND i break down car...YOURS STRATY.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Well I will be there even though I dont know Mark. And like the other Ken it will be on Sunday. Cant believe this has been up for almost 24 hours and not had more replies.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im..im..IM OK!..im NOT!..DIS A POINTED..i STILL! HAVE! A DREAM! i know i HAVE FRIENDS..OUT THERE!...THERES STILL TIME!!..ITS OK!..they WILL rally round...I KNOW they BLOODY WELL WILL!!!...BASTERDS!!!...........SORRY..got a bit UPSET there for a moment.Im OK now..HI GUYS!!..Thanks for the REPLYS.I went and saw mavis the other day.He didnt say anything about going to billing...HA Pat i was thinking the same thing mate..BUT..HOW..are people going to know where we are camped...I was also thinking about a PROPER BARBY saturday night for those that DO have the BOLLOCKS to turn up....BASTERDS...SORRY!!!!...Im a very good cook and it would be my pleasure!!...MAYBE..do the same on sunday!..If every one brings food put it all together and make a feist of it...I STILL HAVE A DREAM!!....AND....ITS BLOODY WELL GOING TO BECOME REALITY...OR...THE 21st CENTURY SPARTAN ROAD WORRIOR...WILL FIND..YOU!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HI ANDY!..I think i will come stay with you andy! nothing happening here.I agree about your bus fair mate AND i do think its to far for one weekend mate..SO you are off the 21st CENTURY SPARTAN ROAD WARRIORS HIT LIST!!.I will come visit you one day and see what they make of me over there.IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE YOU RON! at billing to mate...HEY Roger i envy you mate!.give Sue my luv.Well must go look for a job now..CHEERS.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WELL!!..One thing i found out years ago..AND..still seems the case....DREAMS DONT COME TRUE!!..SHAME THAT....BUT!!!...I TRIED.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would love to Mark but I cant make it, Still plan on coming over with my wife this year but im not sure when . godd luck with your quest for spartadom.

PS, have you called the others and asked if there going?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts