Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to Billing in a couple of weeks for the AACI event. Can anyone who went last weekend tell me if security has tightend up re the sad thefts last year. And also I heard a rumour about having to put tickets on the tent and dashboard? Any truth?

Cheers.

·
Registered
777 Posts
no trouble at all over the weekend...security is tight but no probs as long as you obey the rules....The best Billing in the last couple of years!

·
It's me!
361 Posts
I'm going to Billing in a couple of weeks for the AACI event. Can anyone who went last weekend tell me if security has tightend up re the sad thefts last year. And also I heard a rumour about having to put tickets on the tent and dashboard? Any truth?

Cheers.
We were given yellow cards for the car and caravan but I only saw one person look at them and that was when we drove back onto site through checkpoint Charlie!. :beuj:

·
Registered
833 Posts
We were talking with a Billing official on Saturday while he waited for the owners helicopter to arrive..and he told us that on monday morning they were starting to redevelop the site on the left as you drive in.There is a large complex going up on the large grass area on the lakeside and as far up as the kiddies playground and bridge.I guess this will cause quite a bit of disruption and change the feel of the old place.

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,717 Posts
They should improve the road layout. Took nearly an hour to get from the show field to the gate on Sunday afternoon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts