Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must have been the first to try it out seeing as I'm 8 hours behind and all the others are tucked up in bed with their hot water bottles!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
lol nope, the first 'user' post on here was in the bloody Adult section :lol:

I've been awake for 22 hours now so really MUST go to bed :bored:

G'nite :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Very sorry to disapoint but mine is now extremely slow! Is it my stupid puter?Or do I need to alter something.

·
Registered
393 Posts
roadrunna can you slow this site down please as i cant keep up it must be an age think but i will persevere if i dont it will be out the fcukin window bazza:smoke::smoke::smoke:

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
You must have some amazing technical wizards behind the scenes on this! And I mean wizards plural, surely no one person can be so amazingly skilled at Unix to be able to troubleshoot random PHP errors at 3am by rebuilding X11 libraries from scratch.

So, to whoever those wizards are, I sir salute them! Even if they forget to autostart procmail ;) Which is bad, but on a par with choosing the mini config for SQL :D

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
:lol: Almost as bad as propping a car up on Solaris manuals to fix the brakes :incheek:

That one up there peeps is my Bro (geekier than me :eek:) and is my support contact :lol:

He braved the early hours to make sure this place got transferred intact (although I let him finish at 3am :bah:)

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Why has mine gone so 'kin slow then. I can make a cuppa between clicking a thread and it coming up on screen.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts