Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 6-71 supercharger complete set up for a small block chevy ideally but would cosider blower on its own with few ancillaries.
good money paid for the right thing.
please ring john 07787770971
make an old guy very happy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi unhappy man.
Actualy I have one new Weiand 6-71 blower kit for SBC satin finish. It has a print sheet of actual blower specifications. I'm not sure, but even a belt must be in.
I wasn't thinking about to sell it, because I bough it for my project, but as my Impala is still in deep project and don't see a light in the end of the tunnel, maybe I can make somebody happy for today.
First thing, I have it in Latvia, not in UK. If you need it fast, then no deal I think.
I will go to Latvia on the middle of July, I could post it to you.
If you can wait longer, I will bring some of my cars to UK in the end of August, so it could be delivered with them.
Second thing, what is your offer for it? I don't know how much they cost for the moment, but I will do it tomorrow to know. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,309 Posts
theres one in the for sales a few pages back with everything from manifold to carbs, scoop and pulleys etc. £2000. its in kent. regards, neil.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi There, thanks for the reply.
what do you have in the kit any chance of a couple of pictures you can send me.if its right for me I can wait until August
Kind Regards John

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi Neil,
that one would have been idel for me but alas I was to late i`m gutted unless the new purchaser is reading this I will pay a VERY GOOD price for that one.
Kind Regards
John
Thanks very much though

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi John.
Current pictures could be available on the middle of July, when I will go home to Latvia. ;)
Mine is satin finished, but looks similar

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have a full 6/71 kit for sale currently fitted to my 350 consul but is waay too much for the street
fully rebuilt last year by superpower unlimited done approx 500mls dual 600 holleys all linkages, belt, pulleys, weiand blower manifold remote thermostat housing running 8% underdriven (good for 12 psi on my 350)
looking for around £2200 ono

1 - 16 of 16 Posts