Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
I didn't get a walk round the showfiled on Sunday (too busy working) but did manage to take these on Saturday.

It's the first time I have ever seen Raindow Chaser next to a stock Amazon. Mr Saunders, I salute you. The amount of work in this is just mind boggling !

·
Registered
149 Posts
striping

we could only make the sunday due to work,but had a cracking day. A big thank you to all at :tup:blue ridge for putting on a first class show and to mr tootall for striping more of the A, pure art!! cool.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Was just wondering if anyone recognsed this jacket from about 10 years ago or so. Was a club the wife used to be in when I met her. I think it was started by a few guys who used to be in BRR.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Brings back memories. Cricket was the first weekend show I ever went to in the ealy 80's. Rainbow Chaser was at one of the shows and there it is again after all this time. Looks like a few other timewarp motors there as well! The Westcountry - still the place where time stood still - in the nicest possible way! ....and yes I do come from Devon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts