Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hav for sale a very solid 1990 BMW E30 325i Touring finished in Sterling Silver with grey and black interior. The car itself is very, very solid and virtually rust free ( only bit of rust is a slight bit on edge of tailgate above number plate trim and the usual sunroof panel ) The car has had a "semi" repaint but for some reason the roof was never done and it does really need painting as it is scratched from years of car washes.
The interior is in reasonable condition ( only fault with seats is the drivers seat is starting to fray ), the door panels are all in good condition as is the carpet. The headlining is a little grubby and as usual for an E30 Touring it has dropped.
Car is fitted with 15" BBS wheels with brand new tyres ( which may be replaced with another set of 15" BMW alloys if I don't get asking price). According to the previous owner he "believes " the engine has been rebuilt. I have no proof of this but it does go extremely well ( far quicker than previous 325i I have had ) and pulls like a train so I have no reason to doubt it has been "breathed" on a bit. The car started life as an auto but has been converted to a manual at some time.The car also has a strut brace fitted which will also stay if get asking price.

I have no service history with the car at all except a few invoices for work carried out.

Car is taxed for 6 months and MOT'd for 12 months.

This car is not perfect but make no mistake it is a very solid example of an E30 that is getting rarer and increasing in value weekly.

Please feel free to contact me

£1850

Ring 07583 665 453 or email

1 - 1 of 1 Posts