Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i am trying to find out about a 1969 gto that belonged to my best friend,he died from the big c 5 years ago and he is greatly missed.He was from urmston near manchester ,the car was white with white interior chrome appliance wheels and flake green flashes over the wheel arches ,it was called BOOGIE FEVER.His name was Dave Wilkinson he owned a car shop in urmston called cams n things this was back in the 70s the reg of the car is JPK173K any one know if it still exists or has Dave got it back up there in hot rod heaven.
thanks Glyn

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there karen and tracy know me i was daves friend for about 30 years i spent a lot of my youth in that car it realy turned heads. I miss dave greatly but can you tell karen i have found the gto on a farm in malton in yorkshire,its in a bit of a sorry state but its repairable and the bloke who owns it has already done a 1977 z28 camaro and its like new.so the gto should turn out the same.
Cheers
glyn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.