Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This is the first meet at the Botolph Arms pub Orton Longueville Peterborough. 465 Oundle Road, Orton Longueville, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 7DD, This is easily accessible from the A47, A605 and the A1.

All meet at 7pm for drinks and a chat. All welcome with or without a ride.

If the weather is good, please feel free to park on the grass out the front of the pub, please reverse on as to cause as minimal damage to the grass as possible. :D This is the only thing that the owner has stipulated. The owner was very enthusiastic about the possiblity of the different types of vehicles that could be attending. So please I have put a lot of time into this (just ask my work colleague :D) so I would appreciate if we could get a good turn out. I am looking to arranging maybe a bi-monthly cruise to various locations around the area, and hopefully some summer events over quiet weekends in the summer, like a treasure hunt type cruise?

If you have any questions please feel free to call me on 07739286320

Cheers,

Stu.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 Days to go to the first meet, having ideas about the forth coming summer months, will chat about them friday evening and see what the general concensus is, see you all there :tup:

Cheers,

Stu.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill be there :tup:
We should have a good array of cars, although I will be in my daily :shake: as I don't have a car ready yet, but I am working on it for the next meet :tup: Will be good to put some faces to names.

Cheers,

Stu.

·
Registered
90 Posts
We should have a good array of cars, although I will be in my daily :shake: as I don't have a car ready yet, but I am working on it for the next meet :tup: Will be good to put some faces to names.

Cheers,

Stu.
I will be there in my daily as well, lots to do on the Chevy little dosh to spend:shake:

How will we all now each other? is there a secret Rods and Sods sign, like wearing one trouser leg rolled up or something:giggle:

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be there in my daily as well, lots to do on the Chevy little dosh to spend:shake:

How will we all now each other? is there a secret Rods and Sods sign, like wearing one trouser leg rolled up or something:giggle:
I imagine we will be the ones stinking of diff oil and dirty finger nails, whilst the others will smell of perfume and after shave :rofl::rofl:

Cheers,

Stu.

·
Registered
248 Posts
We will be there, :tup: Sadly we will be in the Daily, Looking forward to meeting up with everyone!! See you all There!!! :smoke:

·
Registered
114 Posts
i'll be having a ride over. i be in the pop if its fine and in my truck if it's wet.:tup: looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I'll be having a ride over. I'll be in the poncho if its fine and in my truck if it.s wet.(don't know how to put the little purple man in) looking forward to it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
shame about the weather!!!!!!!

look out for skippy my old hydraulic bug, drew and tezz who own him now are coming down:D
hope all goes well people

1 - 20 of 59 Posts