Rods 'n' Sods banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
tryed to get there last month ,just not ready,well on road again not complete but mobile so ill be there looking forward to meeting up /steve

·
Registered
394 Posts
hi all looking forward to meeting everyone tonight see u all there,that is unless i get lost lol,hopless in peterbourgh/steve

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sorry Guys, Can't make it tonight :tdown: But Will be there next month...:tup: (Hopefully) Hope that the sun continues to shine for you all!!
Catch you all later, Shane.....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just got in from work and missed one ride out:sniff: so i'm going to have a quick bit of tea:puke: and a shower:umpf: and have a ride over and see you all.:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Just got in from work and missed one ride out:sniff: so i'm going to have a quick bit of tea:puke: and a shower:umpf: and have a ride over and see you all.:D:D
Are you bringing Wakesupremo with you, or did he make it out on the other run?

Cheers,

Stu.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hi All,

I have spoken to the guys from the Alldubzclub, they are rather enthusiastic about getting a cruise organised with us and them, if you are interested please let me know and I will confirm dates and times when we have it arranged ;D It will end up at the Botolph Arms hopefully with a BBQ and good beer and people.

Cheers,

Stu.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Steve,

Don't know yet, just waiting for the guys from the Alldubzclub to get back to me, but I will update when I get the info :)

Is anyone else interested in this, finishing off back at the pub with a BBQ if the weather is good :tup: I will keep the thread updated as the info comes in.

Cheers,

Stu.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts