Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Great pics:tup:eek:ne time a magazine reporter/freelancer would of gone to a event,we would of then had to wait 2 months to see the pics in a magazine:shake:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here's our photo's (click the first one for the slide show)

We had a great time and yes it was a lot warmer than last year. :bigsmile:

·
young 'un
93 Posts
wheyy.. this years vid is done now.. took some time to do.. hope its worth it..
cheers to the 95+ of ya that came!

enjoy..

-Liam

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,698 Posts
Great video...excellent soundtrack.

I was starting to think I hadn't gone when I was edited out of leaving Swaffam :sniff:...but then I saw me leaving Wells. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
did anyone else notice that the cctv camera opposite the car park was very busy? it was swivelling round a lot!

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Could not make it this year (first one we have missed) sorry Tony
But on returning from shopping trip in wifes daily spotted a rod up ahead,looked like dustys ,so tried to catch up to get alongside wife was hitting close to three figures just to get alongside,yep it was dusty and wife out for a leisurley (LOL) cruise home Made our day seeing rods out being used and abused and lets face it dusty abuses his more than most,guessing by the dress code in there the heater is not plumbed up,and maybee your speedo needs calibrating as i am sure you would not have knowingly gone over the speed limit L.O.L.
See you all soon happy new year to everybody
Kev& Mish

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,698 Posts
Heater is safe in the conservatory Kev...speedo is deadly accurate, I just don't look at it much :D

It was a great couple of days for us...excellent way to end the year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts