Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
young 'un
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
It's that time again. Something to keep you going through the horrors of Christmas shopping!

Iceni C.A.R. Club
Brass Monkey Run
B/H Monday 28th December 2009

Once again it is time to get away from the turkey, the usual festive war films or the in-laws. Dig out your bucket and spade and join us for our run to the seaside on the North Norfolk coast.

We leave the Ram Public House, Brandon (on the Suffolk / Norfolk border) at 10:00am and arrive at the Ark Royal Public House in Wells-next-the-Sea at 12ish (a distance of just over 40 miles); stopping off at Swaffham to re-fuel and refresh as necessary.

The Ram, Brandon - Leave 10:00 (travelling fifteen miles, approx 20 mins) to
Waitrose, Fakenham Road (A1065), Swaffham (Next to Eco centre) - Arrive 10:20ish. Leave 11:00 (travelling twenty-five miles, approx 45 mins) to Wells.

For more details call Tony 01842 810720 or Carl 01842 815637, or e-mail [email protected]

Post codes for those that want them are :- The Ram Hotel IP27 0AX, Waitrose in Swafham PE37 7HT & The Arc Royal in Wells Next the Sea NR23 1BQ.
Also, I have spoken to the new land lord's of The Ram, and they are going to open up just for us at 9am, should anyone want a hot drink or a bacon sarnie, or both, before we leave for Wells.

taa,
-Liam
Iceni C.A.R. Club.

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,698 Posts
We went along to see everyone offf last year.

This year will be our first proper Brass Monkey...we've booked a B&B in Thetford for Sunday night.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
We'll be there, but in the modern thing again...

Sorry... :shake:

Next year we'll be in the Pop!!!

And cold...!!!

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
A few of us Norfolk Street Cruisers will be there again, my Triumph Renown, Petes Morris 14, Grahams Morris 8 that I know of.
See you there.
Bob.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Can't wait , even if there's three of us looking for lifts now !

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi everyone
Forcast for tomorrow is fine, dry & above freezing - just. Have a safe journey those that are travelling over tonight. Don't forget the Ram will be open at 9am, offering hot drink's bacon sarnies to those that want them, I shall be down at the Ram from 9am, see you there.

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts