Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am breaking a complete pop 103e, most parts available. can post most of the smaller bits or can be picked up.

·
WWW.POPSTALGIA.CO.UK
132 Posts
wots the chrome trims around the bonnet and grill, and back seat like? any pics of it??????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wots the chrome trims around the bonnet and grill, and back seat like? any pics of it??????
the chrome on the grill looks in good condition, no chrome on the bonnet, the back seat isn't great but its useable. i'll get pics tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
do you have the bonnet support rod (grille to bulkhead) and fittings, also need two bonnet catches..........could you post to southampton??

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
hi
do you have the front interior window trim bit
thanks lee

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Rear Bakelite window surrounds pls also headlining if it's ok also interior door handles possibly the dash tyres if theyre ok complete doors if they're not too bad poss rear wings even with dodgy edges if not taken boot lid....is that Barry....it's bob in Glasgow here

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do you have the bonnet support rod (grille to bulkhead) and fittings, also need two bonnet catches..........could you post to southampton??
yes got the bonnet support rod with fittings and i've got bonnet catches, i'll post them if you want them, pm me if you want them.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

hi
do you have the front interior window trim bit
thanks lee
its already away.

Rear Bakelite window surrounds pls also headlining if it's ok also interior door handles possibly the dash tyres if theyre ok complete doors if they're not too bad poss rear wings even with dodgy edges if not taken boot lid....is that Barry....it's bob in Glasgow here
aye its me bob, i've got 4 tyres and the dash is still there, not much interior stuff left, if your interested in any of the bits i've got phone me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
any chance of the rear set any condishion
seats already sold sorry.

hello looking for spoon that goes on grill shell rear interior panels and dash text me on 07860129572 regards john:bigsmile:
i've sent you a pm.

Hi mate i need a steering column if possible please call me on 07854 666691.thanks
i've sent you a pm.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Do you have a chrome ashtray that pushes in the rear window bakelite trim? Also need either a pair of boot lid straps or just one or a buckle would do. Regards, Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you have a chrome ashtray that pushes in the rear window bakelite trim? Also need either a pair of boot lid straps or just one or a buckle would do. Regards, Dave
sorry no ashtray but i do have 2 straps, £10 the pair posted.

Do you have the dynamo brackets available?

Thanks
Ron
i have a dynamo bracket, the big one that bolts on the head, £10 posted.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts