Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,133 Posts
Our local council is apparently going to trial a system that monitors you into town and follows you around checking your speed. Bearin mind we already have an ( currently ) unenforcable 20mph limit on all but about 5 roads.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Me thinks it is April 1st again :beuj:

·
Registered
294 Posts
never work here,its always cloudy and raining.spy in the sky will not be able to see for 11 months of the year.

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
SO, what are you saying ... that if i was out speeding at 1 am in darknes,pissing rain & heavy cloud cover & on a tree lined road they may not catch me :D:pmsl:
So apart from the darkness bit, we're pretty safe in Cornwall then. even if the roads aren't all tree lined, it's pretty much always pissing down !

·
Premium Member
3,131 Posts
The name of the system is "SpeedSpike" and the company claims that it can read license plate numbers (from space remember) at any time of day or night and in any weather condition, 24 hours a day.
Nothing a bit of mud on the plate wont solve...

·
Registered
294 Posts
shame the US military with all its might ,cant use satellites to spot the taliban planting roadside mines.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Do we all now paint our cars flat black? If it makes a stealth bomber invisable surely it must work on a rod :incheek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts